20 years experience in the IT industry ranging from networking, systems administration and software development. For the better part of 15 years he has focused his skills in production information technology and offensive security. He has done security architecture design, penetration testing, vulnerability analysis, code review, and security event management/analytics. He is comfortable working with Linux or Windows security. Larry has produced industry recognized research on web application security test tools as well as web application firewalls. He has done work for dozens of corporations and businesses both large and small.
Currently he has a CISSP and is in pursuit of OCSP certification.
Security Business Consulting:
- Cisco Systems in security engineering
- Verizon Business Consulting
- California Community college system
- Kaiser Permanente code review of .Net and Java enterprise applications.
- Wells Fargo Bank network and application security engineering.
- UC Irvine Health application and security testing and architecture
Penetration testing and web application security review and reporting with SMB and corporate environments.
Integration of Bro IDS with ELK and Splunk Integration for Applications and Security for a custom SIEM. System Integration Multi-site.